Thursday, July 31, 2008

God shows us stuff in the little things.

Talk about bad news. My husband's job is very slow. So slow they may lay him off. Only worked 2 days this week. If he gets laid off the would have us lose our insurance. Even if I get the surgery, I would not have insurance for my follow-ups and more over our meds without Kaiser are get this about $3000/month. YIKES.So of course that kinda depressed me yesterday. No job no $$ for bills or selfish me no money for the 50th party I've been so looking forward to. But God!!Darling Hubby's been painting my foyer for the last week. Long story. Wrong color. Changed it now it;s all better. But I have an area that really needed an extra something. Since I paint murals, I just thought I'd whip out my paint kit and put something up there. But what. I tried bricks, antiquing the wall etc. But nothing worked. I was so depressed I just lost my creativity. I know better. I know that depression is a lie of the devil, making us feel defeated. So I did talk to God about how I felt. That I had no business letting what I see with my earthly eyes get to me. I serve the God of Job. I serve the God of Moses and Abraham. The God that can do anything. And I know that my little life is important to HIM.So this morining I have an ephiany!! Use the gold metallic paint to paint leaves. It worked!!! It looks beautiful. And then I knew that everything would be alright. God showed me in that little moment. That even my little wall was important to Him, if it was important to me.I know somehow it will all work out and I will get my surgery and be just fine!!!