Monday, July 28, 2008

I See A Light....

on July 28, 2008 11:46 am
At the end of the tunnel there is a small flicker. I can see it now. I couldn't see that until this morning when I weighed in at my GOAL!!! Early this morning my son, told me "Mom, did you get on the scale yet" I said, " no, not yet. I'll do it later'He said: "Mom you just woke up and you know you lose weight when you sleep, you should check".What he thinks is that the sleeping makes you lose weight, because the morning weight is always lower.So when I finally got on and saw that wonderful ( who'd a thunk 241 could be so wonderful to me) number I yelled out to him, praised God and jumped around all with in 1 second. He came calmin down the stairs and hugged me and said "see, I told you".I am so looking forward to getting a serious handle on my weight. I am so looking forward to watching the lbs drop quickly!!