Thursday, July 24, 2008

I still haven't grasp the cigar!!

You know that old saying "close but no cigar"? That's me and my goal. I get so close to it then poof in an instant it again escapes me. I really gotta get on this and push past it. So I can have some breathing room. There are minutes when I feel dang I've lost kind of a lot of weight and there are days when I feel fatter than ever, like bloated with out being bloated. But I'm learning an important lesson, when I feel bloated, I don't necessarily weigh more, nor is it when I feel all thin, do I necessarily weigh more. Funny how that works, not humorous but peculiar.Several months ago. I walked into a clothing store and a woman came up to me and told me that I'd be thin, the Lord showed her that. She encouraged me to have faith in what God would do. I did!!! It's been sitting in my closet ever since. She told me be brave and go for a smaller size, the size I'd like to be and don't limit God. But I picked a size 16! Now I giggle when I think that no longer will statisfy me. I mean it would but my expecations are now higher. Or should I say smaller. hee hee!!I'm so excited I have wanted my entry to our house painted along with the Loft and the halls. Finally to day we began. I can't really help DH on this project my left shoulder has been hurting, no it's not what you think, it's an ongoing arthertic problem. Anyway I will try to help him on Saturday. The area is huge!!! It's gonna take a few days. Poor guy works so darn hard. He doesn't seem to mind, but I do. He's a wonderful, Father, provider and Husband , in EVERY way. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful, godly man.