Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I have news!!

I got a call from Kaiser Radiology today. They called to schedule me for an ultrasound (8/15). I didn't know why so I called in to Kaiser and spoke to the coordinator. She says the Dr. wants to make sure I don't have any gall stones. If so they plan to take my gall bladder out while they're in there. She also said I'm 15 on Dr.'s waiting list. So we're looking at Nov. But she ASKED if I wanted to get on the cancellation list. And of course I said absolutely!! So now I just wait for my results, then wait for someone to back out or reschedule then wait for her to call the 14 people before me and THEN it's time. I'm okay with this! I will have time to get my legalities in order. Make arrangements for my kids. And lose a couple of more lbs. Not a bad day!!!