Tuesday, August 12, 2008

When life throws you lemons, grab the salt and suck on it.

on August 12, 2008 9:35 am
I don't know why that happens, The Law of Substitution that is. ( I just made that up because I'm a deep thinker like that) The Law of Substitution is defined by if you can't have what you want -- find another damaging desire to fill the void. I LOVE sugar I've said it before. I pray to HATE it, to hate the flavor the calories the thought of sweets. God has not blessed me with this as yet. But God is, afterall, the JIT got, he's never there when YOU want it but his always Just In Time. Not because he wants us to stress, but to teach us to depend on him, he knows all and will take care of everything in HIS time.So now that I'm pushing myselft to stay away from sugars, not as hard as I should. I now crave Salt/Sour! Lemons with salt, Cucumbers with salt, chili and lemon etc. But if I will now have to be more concerened than ever with ulcers then what the heck am I doing? Trading one deadly "sin'" for another?

Lord! Give Me Strength. I need to NOT have the cravings, I need to crave the good food that I don't normally like. The only GOOD food I love is cabbage--- but theres a drawback there -- it's a gas maker. I want to crave vegetables!! Okay! that's my prayer God grant me a vegetable craving (if I have to have one at all).