Saturday, August 16, 2008

Those chicks had NO shame!

Went to a waterpark today, I love them. I love to get on the lazy river and either walk it over and over or to float on it. But it's also a great place to people watch. And watch we did!Why is it when I was younger there were so few of us FAT chicks? And now the majority seems fat. Not that I'm complaining that I'm losing the attention or anything, but I could NOT find a boyfriend back then, I was too fat. Now all the FAT chicks have their men, some rather good looking too. Not to be a hater, I've done pretty well for my self I must say but.... I'm just saying I notice stuff like that.And why is it that all these Fat chicks don't have enough self respect to cover up the "not so flattering parts"? I mean if you're fat and you insist on a bathing suite when you're layin out tanning, CLOSE YOUR DARN LEGS! Really! It was frightening how much of the uglies we saw with out tryin. I'm not a prude really, nor am I Modest, but ya gotta have limits!! I'll where a short skirt or shorts all day long, but I know what unapealing is and I don't need to show my unapealing side. Sorry just wanted to vent!!! LOL In case you're wondering I wore a t-shirt ( because NO ONE needs to see the skin on my arms float in the water LOL). And shorts.