Friday, August 8, 2008

I fell off the wagon!

Dang, now that I hit goal. I of course started to relax. Stuuuuuupid. Now it's hard to get back on track. My kids will be back in school shortly and I'm looking forward for that to help me. I'm also going to buy my protein drink today. I'll use more of that. My samples have run out! I find I loved one and hated a couple. Here's my view of what I bought and how I liked them:ISO Pure Low Carb Dutch Chocolate-- okayIDS Multi-Pro Whey Isolate Belgian Chocolate-- Really good flavor Optimum 100% Whey Cookies and Creme- THE WORST. SMELL HORRIBLE AND TASTED NASTY-- REMINDED ME OF URINE!ProScore 100 Chocolate-- okay, flavor was pretty fairProComplex Chocolate Ice Cream- Terrible. Didn't like it at all. I stuck with chocolates, because in slimfast or glucerna drinks I didn't like the strawberry so I've been afraid. I'll order more samples from www.vitalady.com and try some vanillas. I didn't like the drink I got from GNC, it was in a bottle like a soda, non carbonated, but I just couldn't finish it. The flavor was just not there for me!