Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No weight change yet! Nearly 4 wks. eeek! [Edit Post]

I guess my body either thinks it likes being fat in spite of the surgery, or I'm not eating enough or NOT even such a drastic measure can help this fat chick. Relax, just kidding.I'm about to email my Dr. I am feeling bloated. My stomach feels huge. I'm still on carafate but not as often. I feel a real need for a (pardon me) bowel movement. I just don't feel satisfied after I go. I dunno what to think. But over all I feel fine other than this current problem. No dizziness in about 4 days or so.Good news? Well I used to have to get up a minimum of 2x's a night to go pee, darn diabetes, but now I just don't. That's good that means when I can sleep I don't get interrupted with that.I was bored this morning so I went to Walmart to walk around. I stopped in the Women's clothing section and tired on several things in an 18 that fit! And a pair of slacks in a 16 that fit too. All I bought was a little top in an 18 but I got it off of the clearance rack for $3. That's a first!!!Over the weekend we went to Mervyn's closeout sale, most of which was NOT Mervyn's product, the quality was that of clothing you might find in the DOLLAR store. But they had a few things that were still of quality. I bought 1 top, 1 SouthPole short and a dress short and a pair of heels. Along with what my son got it only cost $50!!! Yipee!!! I haven't worn the heels yet. I'm a little afraid, I've had bad ankles for years but they feel better now so we'll see this Sunday! Here’s something so strange to me. When I wore a 22 I could hold the clothing up and decide if it would fit just by holding it up. I can still do that. So weird I guess I can feel what fits without trying it on. I mean you’d think it would take a while to adjust but no! Hmmm.