Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I can't believe it!

No weight loss to date! It’s killing me. After all I’ve been through you’d think I’d lose something! But alas I’m just waiting. I’m trying to be patient. For my update. I’m feeling really well. No pain no upset stomach. I have been able to eat some chicken, which is supposed to be one of the hardest things to digest or get down. I have been able to get really really small amounts of ground beef down, well it was in an over cooked soup. I’ve had crab salad on a cracker, went down well and stayed down. I’ve also had teeny tiny pieces of pork. I am glad NO vomiting or dumping so far. I know it sounds like I’m not being careful but I really am. I can still eat no more than ½ of a scrambled egg. I’m most grateful for being able to drink again. I can drink more than a tiny sip! I do best with hot/warm liquids but I can drink cold also. But that’s just teas and my Kellogg’s K20 protein water. I now have another problem though, I get so dizzy. My BP was good so that’s not it. I’d eaten so that’s not it. Tomorrow I go for my 6 wk check up with my surgeon. Hopefully I’ll get to my fourth and final stage of foods. I’m craving some lettuce, believe it or not.