Friday, November 21, 2008

I was off by a week but...

I was off by a week, it's been over 3 weeks, Oct. 29th is when I stopped losing weight. I called in to KP fremont and spoke to the nurse. She then alerted Dr. Chu about my "plateau". She again told me the same thing "not to worry" I lost so much in the first month that I shouldn't be concerned. My body may be in starvation mode. I'm not getting enough calories, and so on. BUT When I was calling about the "pain" for weeks with no one listening, once I screamed loud enough, I was told it was gastritis and here's some medicine that will fix the problem. I don't think until KP Tracy got involved did she stop to listen.So now I'm bloated every day, and I have not only not lost but gained, count them 7 lbs!! I think there's something else wrong. But I cannot get her to understand.