Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Sizes Are Changing

Wow I went shopping on Friday night (you skinny people won't understand, LOL) I wanted to try on some pants. I have soooo many problems with pants, always have. So I wanted to see what size I'm wearing. I have only purchased one pair of jeans since surgery, because they all look bad on me or don't fit. I fit into a 16 pretty good but one style of jeans only worked well in a 14! What? No kidding. I also found a cute top in a - wait for it- 14 too! Dang. Like an infomercial -- But wait theres' more.
So the next day I was hangin wit my homies. We went to lunch THEN TRIED ON CLOTHES that's always been taboo for me. But we did it. I could actually shop with my friends not complain about being in the "Barbie" department. One of the "girls" kept bringing me stuff to try I tried them all some fit some didn't but the shocking thing for me is she brought me a 17 Jrs I didn't even know it exsisted and it fit!! And a Large top and it fit. NOT a 22!!! I felt so good I bought them both. Since I'm going through all these unbelievable changes I don't wanna spend alot on my clothes and it worked out well as my total was like under $20. Sooooooooooo awesome! Thank God for Clearance Sales.

So to recap. In Feb '07 I weighed in at 272lbs. Pre-surgery I weighed in at 239 -- today 14 weeks post op I'm at 192!! Start size slipping between a 22 and 24 now a teetering between 16 and 14's!! No Way!!! And the best part is I'm not done!