Monday, June 30, 2008

Another Mile Stone!

What the heck am I talking about every dang lb to me is a milestone!!! I am in full swing on this weight loss thing. Down 27lbs only 9 more to go. I meet the surgeon on 7/11. I'd love to have lost my 9 by then but to be honest whatever I lose will make me happpy. Some interesting events this weekend. Ordered a hamburger instead of Ribs at Tony Romas. Dunno why I just did. Good news is I didn't want the bread, just cut up that burger and ate it with a fork...LOL I was all annoyed by those people ordering their lettuce wrapped burgers a couple of years ago. To me what was the point the bread made the burger, for that matter just order something else. Full Circle baby!!! Now it's me!! and to top it off I couldn't finish the patty alone!!! LOL. That's without the surgery.I also did an other bad thing. I had top ramen. I don't like the soup so what I do is cook per directions, Drain it fry it in pam, add green onion and soy sauce ( in Hawaii that's fried saimin!!!) Da bes!!! Anyway I could eat 2-3 pkgs at one sitting in the past. I barely finished it today. And regretted it... I was just too full for so long.This is NOT the time to be messing up!!!!