Friday, June 13, 2008

BOO-HOO

on June 13, 2008 8:11 am
It all started with having to get to my son's baseball playoff game. (HEY BLAME THE KID, WHY NOT?) I don't get off work till 4pm. Nothing in the fridge! So I as my DH to grab us something quick so we are not starving through the game. That should have been a good thing... after all game went into over time... we won!!! Oh back to my sad story. So DH goes to Panda Express (chinese). I order a small container of Chow Mein. Okay I know that was dumb but.. I thought I need something filiing you know how chinese makes you hungry a short time later. So I ate the darn thing and off to the game. Over-time like I said. It's fathers day weekend so I needed to buy him something, cousin came by so off to the mall at 8:45. Then she hadn't eaten so stopped at Taco Bell for her. Grabed her food and an IceTea for me. Now I'm sitting watching TV as she's chowin' down. I see a burger commercial. WAAWAA, so DH goes out to get me a nations burger. Oh , I do it up big cuz I'm "hungry". Yep I Cheesburger w/ bacon and Fries - -- I don't even like fries!! It was delicious so long since I had something that good and sinful. STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPIDToday . . . duh duh duhhhhh (melodramatic pause) wait for it.....up 4lbs.Anyone else can eat that and not do that much damage but for me hey I got nothing else to do but gain weight. No deadlines, No goals I' was bored. Dang.... all that cottage cheese for breakfast, and darn tuna with LF mayo on carrot chips down the drain!!!