Friday, May 2, 2008

Yeah! So I'm not that good at waiting....

I couldn't take it, I called Fremont to see if my PCP definitely referred me. And he did. BUT receptionist told me this was my third attempt at the surgery and that my referral was pending approval. My mouth dropped!! That made me panic. I just got dropped from the program for the 1st time in Jan. of this year!! That was my only drop!! Here's my thought. If I were the decision maker and a patient had already dropped twice I'd be hard pressed to allow them into the program again. I mentioned that to the receptionist and she blew me off!! So I left a message with the program coordinator and followed up with registered snail mail. It's not that I wanna make a big deal about it but dang I'd hate to get denied due to incorrect information!!! This is too important to me!!!