Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Day another Inch

I got my results in for some blood work I had done. For the first time in a long time my A!C is at 8.3 which is still bad but no longer in the danger zone ( I used to be at a 12 ) My good cholesteral is low and my a bad cholesteral is also low. So over all I'm doing okay. I have lost the weight I gained over the weekend and one more so I am finally down 11 lbs only 15 more to go!!!There's got to be a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm holding on till next week before I start checking in at Fremont Bariatric I don't want to bother them but they did forget me last time. So I am not gonna let that happen again!!! I WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today, I checked i lost a total of 3.5 inches!! That's good and I did lose my weight I gained over the weekend. I think I'm at 9 lbs lost! But since KP Fremont , isn't checking inches that doesn't hold a lot of weight with me. I am going to give Fremont one week to approve me before I start calling them. I really cannot afford for them to forget me again. I am after all unforgettable!! At least I think so!!!