Thursday, December 18, 2008

Get the Cramp outta here!

on December 18, 2008 4:11 amPublished
For the last couple of years, everytime I've bent over I would feel a really strong cramp in my upper abdomen. It got to the point I would try to contort myself whenever I had to pick something up so that I could avoid the pain. Yesterday I noticed the cramp is gone. I bent over no problem!!! I never told anyone about this because I knew it was due to too much belly fat! Too embarrasing. Losing this much weight in a short period of time is hard to grasp. I look in the mirror and see a difference, I look in the scale and see it moving (albeit slowly) but I don't see what others see, a supposedly, enormous change. It's that old tale, once you're fat you never go back... NO WAIT NOT THAT ONE!! It's once you're fat you never see anyone other than a fat chick looking back at you in the mirror!!! Yeah that's the one. NOT like I'm skinny by anymeans but I think I'm probably thinner than what I see.