Friday, December 26, 2008

199 and feeling fine!

This was one of my goals....to be under 200! First time I ever remember being under 200lbs. I still look fat but who cares.... the scales not lying ( this time LOL). I can wear my hubbys jacket ( large mens) my 12 yr old 90lb sons sweatshirt ( large boys) now to be honest it fits and zips but if I were to move too much it would burst the zipper. LOL. But I can get it on! The bra that fits best is a 38D!!! The only smaller size I can remember is 7th grade 36 C... Yikes. I cannot eat so many things. Puerto Rican rice makes me "foam" regular rice goes okay but no more than a table spoon. I'm getting in almost all the required liquids as long as I stick to hot tea. I feel good though and I don't think I look ill. Everyday I have a problem eating... very uncomfortable but at least the weights coming off again. So it don't matter how yucki I feel. it passes. My hair is coming out!!