Thursday, October 30, 2008

Talk about exciting.

I got up feeling good. I got ready for my day, a little early as a matter of fact so that I could meet a dear friend. But alas not to be.After being up for quite sometime I began to make my kids lunch, I began to feel dizzy. I've been feeling dizzy off and on for a few days now but this was worse. So I checked the blood sugar, they were fine, and then I took my Blood Pressure. 100/60 and 106/54 and 97/52. All way to low for me. So I called the call center at Kaiser of course they wanted me to have someone rush me in to Manteca ( the hospital that is bent on me having a heart attack) I declined and asked for a Dr. appt in Tracy. So I took the boys to school, late and went in to the dr. The tested my BP like 5 times all low then checked for dehydration. Sure enough. The sent me to get an IV and poof my BP rose to a normalish rate. It ruined my day but I'm glad I got that taken care of. Now if I could only drink I'd be good.