Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just a THREE short days away now!!

What do you get when you cross a 240 lb woman with a speeding clock? I dunno either but we'll soon find out!!! I cannot believe how fast time is flying. Today in it self was a blur!!! We went to church, oh BTW incase I haven't said how good God is recently lemme tell you he's awesome. He's the just in time God. My Butcah has been working nights for a while. It's definately had its ups and downs. There have been wonderful aspects of these hours for him. But there have been some difficulties. But God being God, we just found out that DH goes back to work days at his regular position on MONDAY! Yipee. AND That will not affect his time off for my surgery. Anyway back to church, I was so happy that they prayed for my surgery. I got lots of encouragement today which does mean alot. Okay back to what OH is really for. I'm not sure but I think the iron pills I started is making me constipated!! For the last few days I felt pretty junkie, then early, I mean early this morning it turned around. So all day today it was like where's the next bathroom.