Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hope that losing side is not has room for me!!!

All over this site that I go to for advise, people comment on "now being on the losing side of the bench". In less than 24 hours I'll be there too! I thank God for his faithfulness when I'm not.I thank God for his goodness when I'm not.I thank God for his mercy, when there are times I show little to none.I thank God for his LOVE, when there are times I show no love.I thank God for his promises when I cannot keep mine.I thank God for his commitment when I cannot keep mine.I know that God has brought me this far by HIS grace!I'm so looking forward to lessening the amounts of meds I have to take. I'm swallowing 13 pills at a time. Taking an average of 4 insulin shots a day. How did this happen? I did it to myself. The utter lack of self control brought me to this point. So now I need to have this radical thing done to my body to enable me to try to alleviate the diseases that have plagued me for years. You cannot really tell anyone to make these changes. It won't work!!! It's something that has to happen from the inside. If you want to help someone suffering from being "heavy". Just pray for them, that the will gain the self control they need, and that they will "come to that place". I hope to post soon. Keep me in your prayers.